- Manual side shift conveniently allows trenching close to structures.
- Built-in skid shoe and indicators assist in maintaining digging control.
- Axle and wheel motor provide extreme durability. Heavy-duty planetary drive system eliminates the need for unreliable chain reduction.
- Spring-loaded boom reduces shocks to the hydraulic motor, skid steer or compact track loader, and operator.
- Trencher design allows easy entrance and exit from the skid steer or compact track loader.
- Standard heavy-duty crumber removes loose soil for increased productivity.
- Optional chain width and tooth configurations available.
- Like all Worksite Pro™ attachments, these trenchers are optimized to work with John Deere D-Series Skid Steers and Compact Track Loaders, and are compatible with most competitive models. See your local John Deere skid steer dealer for details.
|Hydraulic Oil Flow||102-167 L/min. (27-44 gpm)|
|Maximum Continuous Operating Pressue||232 kg/cm^3 (3,300 psi)|
|Chain Type||2270 kg (50,000 lb.) rated double standard anti-back flex|
|Chain Pitch||51mm (2 in.)|
|1524 mm (60 in.)|
|Trench Width (Standard)||152mm (6 in.)|
|Spoil Auger Diameter (Standard)||355 mm (14 in.)|
|Weight||606 kg (1,335 lb.)|
|Overall Length||2515 mm (99 in.)|
|Vehicle Compatibility||318D, 320D, 326D, 328D, and 332D Skid Steers; 323D, 329D, and 333D Compact Track Loaders|